Saturday, October 27, 2012

MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT

Well the old credit card is unusally maxed out. It cost a bit to go on the Wife's cruise. $200 for the care of our dog, Elvis and Darth the PT Cruiser. Port charges, tips ... etc ... etc ... etc. I also extended the strain by buying a camera ... a video camera. One was suggested for the learning process. I am playing catch up at work. This limits my cash flow. This is not aided by the days I have taken off. One for a music Jam, one for an awards banquet, one for holiday show, and a week off for the cruise ... I need to work as when I take time off ... I loose money.  Al so in the plans was/is Sparky, a Mike Bose figure that as of Nov 1st will increase $200. I need to put up a deposit the day before.

And then along came Crackles. Walt Crackles is the name of the dummy I bought on ebay. He is a cheeky boy from the 80s but a fairly well known puppetteer Rene. Walt has big eyes an apparently hairline fractures. He has moving eyes, ball and socket and of course .... a moving mouth. He reminds me of my good friend,Walt, in his younger days. Maybe it's the hair.

I need to come up with money for Christmas from my Wicked Stepmother, Sylvia. It might be the only thing I might make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment