Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Catchup

It's been awhile since I've posted. The wife and I went on a cruise to Nassau. I was under strict orders not to bring Cluck Cluck, but I didn't go completely cold turkey. Brought my lessons and vent movies on my tablet, as well as a book from Al Stevens. It made compare the lessons to Tom's. I suddenly realized how little of the lessons are actually on the mechanics of lip control and what you would expect concerning ventriloquism. I found the book enjoyable and helpful

At Nassau, we went into the straw market and bought some native looking necklaces. I am thinking about making Cluck Cluck into a cannibal. Yoko was very paitent with me and a big help.

We had a few extra days. Yoko walked in on a practice session. Cluck Cluck engaged her and the were talking about the beads. Suddenly Yoko became startled and said I can't believe I'm talking to a chicken.

I have also been working on several projects, including my first dialouge, a halloween puppet and a t-shirt to use on filming. I've added to Cluck Cluck some eye lashes. Add this to my studies ... I am a busy man.

No comments:

Post a Comment