Sunday, January 13, 2013

KETCHSUP

OK I'm sorry. Life sometimes just gets in the way. And of late my existence seems to consist of work, walking/exercise and sleep. The holidays were good ... but busy. There is a lot going on. It's back to Doctor mode. This month it's the dentist, the blood doctor, blood work, the hygienist, and seeing about my cataracts. Fun, fun, fun.

I've got so many irons in the fire, and there are more irons than fire. Three videos, the making of a vent stand, and the dalliance of puppet building. Add to that the normal lessons, and practice ... for vent and three instruments ... dulcimer, uke, and harmonica.   Too many irons.

And then there's this blog. Well .... something had to give. I'm going to try this. I got this tablet in part to watch Netflix and such on it during breaks. Finally thought about how I could write these instead. Must of finally got the right ratio of coffee.

More to come.

I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment