Friday, September 28, 2012

Why???

That's the question. Why am I doing this? I don't think my wife, Yoko understands. I'm not sure I do myself. Maybe it's an element that always has fascinated me. Or perhaps it's that I have a hard time letting go and admitting defeat. Typical Cancer. Maybe it's just that it won't get out of my head. Ideas just keep coming . I don't know. It certainly isn't it because I need something to do ... at present I have art work blogs a plenty, and musical instruments to learn and practice. I have a wife and critters to care for, a job to go to and chores to ignore. And let's not forget the boob tube. Cable, Netflix and DVDs a plenty. I could veg for years. I guess the answer is because I have a passion. Or maybe it's because I was dropped on my head as a child. One way or another .... hear we go ... again.

No comments:

Post a Comment