Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thank you, Tom

I can't really remember how I came to the site. I was just doing my normal surfing of the internet. Made my way to the A tell site. They have some really nice puppets. I've been thinking the chicken puppet for a long time. There are a few more that speak to me. I would love to get the baby dinosaur as a baby dragon with the smoke. (But I think I don't want to know the cost.) The Audrie 2 is close but I don't like the lips. As I look at the site resources, I find the link to Tom Crowl's online lessons. And before I know I am immersed. It contains a lot of information I've seen before, but it's organized and stressed in all the right places. I like his approach and the little bites that he serves us. Just enough to push us along. There is a blog and a forum to participate in. The only thing better would be if Tom was in my living room giving private lessons.

Thanks Tom!!!




http://www.learn-ventriloquism.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment